ABOUT / FAUNBROOK
Faunbrook is perfect for overnight stays, events, holiday parties, and parent visits to West Chester University — or even a staycation in West Chester, PA. Established in 1860, Faunbrook is a Victorian inn set atop a hill overlooking the wooded 2-acre Brandywine Valley property.
- 30 miles west of Philadelphia
- Three blocks from the center of West Chester University
One mile from downtown West Chester
- Seven guest rooms, including two suites with fireplaces;
- Details such as Monticello windows and mahogany millwork;
- Large common areas, including a library and winter porch;
- Outdoor space, including a wrap-around porch and brick patio
Meet the Innkeeper
Owner Lori Zytkowicz’s favorite part of being an Innkeeper is cooking fabulous farm-to-table breakfasts for her guests and treating them to wine by the library fireplace.